Get Alerted When I Post with Google Reader!

Cross Promotion!

Scott has been my partner-in-crime for traveling. You will find complementary info on his blog, youtube channel, and especially, photo album.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Reemergence


I was quite sad to be leaving my friends and set-up in Hyderabad. It’s easy to get used to such luxuries. My Indian friends joked that I was the American Desi. A concept about someone of a regional heritage being raised in another country.

When we were at the Delhi airport, I cut a queue for the baggage scanner. The worker asked me what I was doing and I said truthfully, “I guess I spent too much time in India.” He shrugged and let me through. I’m a little bit worried that I will continue to eat with my hands.

It was fun getting back to work and seeing everyone, but I was a bit disappointed to be “back in my old seat” and not working on such exciting things. It will also be a challenge to keep myself stimulated when I am not necessarily traveling every weekend, though it shouldn’t be hard in SF.

Admittedly, the first thing that I did when I returned was hire a housekeeper.

I did notice how quiet, calm, and clean things seemed in SF. I returned to a pretty serene and welcoming atmosphere among good friends and clean air.

While I might have things to share everyday, sometimes it takes an adventure to get them out. Thanks for listening…

1 comment:

Nikhil said...

do continue to eat with your hands...it's a gud habit .....